Fremantle acquires Lux Vide

Lux Vide, a company active in TV production in Europe, joins Fremantle Group, which has closed the deal to acquire 70% of the production company. The Bernabei family will continue to retain control of the remaining 30%. Expressly, Luca Bernabei is confirmed as CEO of the company, while Andrea Scrosati, group COO and European CEO of Fremantle, becomes chairman of Lux. With the acquisition of Lux Vide, Fremantle consolidates its presence in Italy, where the Group already operates with FremantleMedia Italia, Wildside and The Apartment, engaged in the conception and production of television entertainment programmes, TV series, films and documentaries.  

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.